Friday, June 14, 2013

Busy Busy Day!

I imagine that most people think that those who work from home actually just sit around eating bon-bons all day or something, but man oh man, I have never worked so hard at any job as I do working at home for myself (guess I like my boss...lol!)

But here it is, 2am, and I'm just now finishing up for the day.  Thankfully, this is a weekend that I am going to TRY and take off and NOT work (wishful thinking, I know).  It's Father's Day weekend, and the pool is calling my name and our grill is just crying out to have steaks cooked on it.

Certainly can't let that grill down, now can I?

I guess working from home, while it is hard work, also comes with a job description that allows ME to decide when I work...and when I take off.  And that works for me!


Enjoy your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment