Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Vacuum Cleaner Obsession

ObsessionSo when you find yourself continually writing about things like the best Hoover bagless vacuum or comparing Dyson vacuums, it might be a good idea to step back and admit you have a problem, right?  After all, that is the first step to recovery...haha!

In order to give my obsession with vacuum cleaners a place of it's own, I have started an entirely new blog called My Vacuum Reviews.

If I'm gonna keep talking about vacuums, I need a separate place to do it - my vacuum reviews are taking over my other sites!  (as I said here on my Home Product Reviews site, it is an OBSESSION!

Heck, I even have an entire board on Pinterest solely to share the top-rated vacuum cleaners here).

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know where the new site is and to let you know that my first review post is published (read: Shark Pet Perfect - Is It Really Perfect? ).  I'll be adding more and more vacuum cleaner reviews just as quickly as my little fingers can type them!

photo by: Ankher









No comments:

Post a Comment